The ACS800 ULH series are Ultra Low Harmonic drives. ULH drives feature IGBT semiconductors in the supply side of the drive instead of a conventional diode bridge. This allows the drive to control the line current to sinusoidal waveform. With harmonic mitigation built into the drive the need for additional, expensive equipment like transformers or line reactors is eliminated. This concept also ensures that the drives meet the IEEE 519 1992 standards.
• Open Loop Vector (closed opt)
• 0.75 to 3000hp
• 200 to 690V, 3-Phase Models
• NEMA 1 & NEMA 12 Available
• Direct Torque Control Open loop dynamic speed control accuracy matches AC drives using closed loop flux vector control
• Start up Assistant brings a whole new meaning to “user friendliness”
• Adaptive Programming It’s like having a small PLC inside your drive
• Integration and Compact Design Anything that is required from an AC drive, like EMC and harmonic filters, is inside the drive, so no extra space or cabling is needed
To see the ABB Roadshow Part 2, please follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/GalcoTV?feature=mhee#p/u/6/Bj…
Galco is a Factory Authorized Stocking Distributor for Over 150 Brands of Industrial Electrical & Electronic Automation, Controls and Component Products; On-Site and Send-In Repair Services for Industrial Control & Automation Products for Over 2,000 Brands; Engineered Systems Integration, Retrofits & Upgrades for Variable Speed Drives, CNC, PLC Systems, Dynamometers & Test Stand Applications. Visit us online at http://www.galco.com or call us at 800-521-1615.